Monday, September 15, 2008

*sobs*

with all the shit im going thru, i called mummy the other day.....
since i dont have a photo of me calling her, the next photo will tell u everything.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
taken during france trip

Me : Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmyyyyyyy........ i want go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mum : Crazy boy you
Me : I can hear Jay cryingggg...he misses me tooooooooooo...let me go hooooooomeeeeee....
Jay : onnnggg ehhhhhhhhhh (you know, the way babies cry)


taken 2 july 2008. Jay, 1st morning in the world.


HEHE! i was just kidding. demands for pictures in the blog is getting higher and higher so i might as well put some photos..


and i was forced to put this following picture... =_=
no comments and no i dont need your comments..

peekaboo...i see you... =_="

now you happy? sigh.. no recent photos. sorry.


ladies still wanna take a ride in my car? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. your posts never fail to make me laugh. the pics are soooo cute. n jay is so cute! put a recent pic of him. =D