Saturday, August 23, 2008

weekly update?

my itchy ass has resulted in alot of regrets.
am starting work on tuesday so i figured i go trim my hair covering my skull. little bro down there never needs trimming. =)
turned out i got some fugly looking hair and do not ask for a photo. youll never get it. just imagine stp in fugly hair.actually its not very fugly but i think its fugly cos i didnt get it from my normal hair stylist which cost me rm30 a hair cut. am thinking of going bald. soon. got to check with the boss if its ok with him because i wont want to offend anyone before i start work.
but i got a nice hair wash n massage and the total came up to a cheap ass rm25 only. ill definatly go back, for a hair wash. even tho my hair is so short, i dont need much shampoo but the massage is song-ness.

what have i been doing lately? nothing. lazing around. watching numb3rs. waiting for mr telekom to come over to fix the telephone line and then wait for mr streamyx to come. dont know when they will. lazy bastards..

work going to start on tuesday. sigh.. im happy and sad im going to start work. happy i wont be nagged and sad im going to be married to my job. =( no more cybercafe, no more yummy dinners with frens, no more going to mass on saturday (yay!!) unless its a off day but its so unlikely to happen, dont know la. i just know ill be leading a very boring life.

havent started work, and im already planning for leave. hehe. planning to go back in december for a friends wedding. not sure if i can go, but if i do, ill most probably be going kch-pontianak-kch then back to working. how many days? 1week? =)

oh, these 2days, ive been doing 'community service' in my condo. hanging around poolside, making sure monkeys dont make noise, etc, bla bla bla. im trying to 'contribute' as much as i can since im so free. =)

sigh.. someone please give me a wake up call at 9.30am on tuesday morning? work starts at 11am but needa be a PUNCTUAL person and be there by 10.30am? wadever. ;)

ok, im going back to sleep now. its late. gotta get used to sleeping early and waking up early too.

and thanks to mat salleh taufiq who came back from london for a short break bringing me a nice shirt. its abit too small but dat mamat said its for me to lose weight so i can fit in the shirt. wtf. anyways nice seeing you again fucker. you lost alot of weight. but you handsome ah now. haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratz for getting a new job. All the best ya! Next time become Chef de Cuisine don't forget to give me some discount when I dine in your restaurant ok?