Sunday, June 15, 2008

MY FIRST POST!!!

Me?

Name : Jonathan Theodore Wee Ching Haw
D.O.B : 31.07.85
P.O.B : Kuching, Sarawak


Well, i don't really know what should i post here but i'm doing it because its lame, and i like it! =)
I am currently banging balls in Kuching for about a month more before i go back to KL to find a job. You see, i've been banging balls since August 8th 2007 till now, due to certain reasons.
First reason, i'm lazy.
Second, i was promised a job in kuching but ended up not getting the job because boss didnt get the deal.
Third, my sister got married in march, so....it's an excuse! =)
Forth, i want to take some time off after 4years of studies in KL. Hotel Management you know?
Fifth, I MISSED KUCHING!

Fine, i really don't know wtf to post. I guess, since i don't go have fancy food or being lame bringing a camera everywhere i go, my blog will be kinda boring. But who cares? It's MY BLOG right? =)

Alright, will post about myself. I mean, more of myself.

Jonathan Wee, studied in St Joseph's Kuching, then went over to do Hotel Management in Taylor's College, School Of Hospitality & Tourism in Sunway. Took 4 years of studies but 5 years including holiday break n etc. Majored in Cuisine for diploma (No, you won't try my food). Did Industrial Training in Hilton Kuching, Berjaya Redang Beach Resort, The Westin, KL, Marriott Putrajaya. LOVE THE BEACH, water sports, fast cars, alcohol, sleeping, the beach, and more of the beach. I'm not a bad boy although i might look like one but, you know, don't wake the sleeping giant? =)

I hate shopping due to A personal reasons. Will only shop if i really need something. I prefer spending time in the CC playing dota (noobed cos i pick things up very slowly) on weekdays and if money allows me to, i like going to clubs. proper clubs like Sunshine, Bar Celona, Ruums, Rush, anything as long as its happening in kl. I find clubbing in kuching boring. It's small, It closes at 2. Only thing i like about kuching is the FOOD, the company and, FAMILY! Though it sucks sometimes i'm being controlled. =) I love kl because of the freedom i have, the people there, the places i can travel, but hate it because i find my allowance is never enough. =(

I come from a family of 4. I have ONE elder sis and 2 younger bros. Eldest sis got married in march 08, second bro is 18 this year and the youngest, my best fwen and only alcohol drinker in the family besides me, which is only 15 this year! P.M.R Boy! Daddy's a working daddy and mum's a housewife. A happy family. sometimes only.

I have lots of friends. They come from all walks of life. Friends who inspire me and which makes life a little more interesting. I know who to call when i need money, help from studies, alcohol buddies, girlfriends. No, i'm single.=)

Aights, i guess that should be all for my first post. Will work on more posts to come. Mostly on things i've done or places i've gone.

That's All. For now that is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! 1st!!! you damn loso. why didnt tell wads your dog's name. or about your car? and you dislike football? hahahah! but its all good la. =) keep it updated!

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

a darn fucked up wordy post of urself ahhaha....how can a lazy fat fuck write such a long post man ahhahahah! kenot beribit hahaha! and yea less words a good...cos not only u are lazy...so does everyone else...

dun ask me about blogger things man...i will have trouble teaching u ahahah...

advice pls upload ur pics in photobucket.com, or flicker or other photo uploader sites...
its better la...cos i know u got tons of pics hahah!

or try picspay.com u can get payed buy ppl look at it...or clicked on it....

sign up for nuffnang or advertlets.com after 3 month...and get something back...

and also pls join us at www.kuchingbloggers.com for joining hangouts with us and meet more lengluis ahhaha!

thats all i have to say...BITCH!

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu terrorists http://aviary.com/artists/Tempurpedic-Bed http://chictini.com/tartsandwhores http://samoa.ucsd.edu/artpower/messages.aspx?TopicID=97

Anonymous said...

http://fedorsinev.net/forums/index.php?topic=451278.new#new bikini threesome http://diversityleadership.org/smf/index.php?topic=154502.new#new sexy swimsuit bikini http://www.appleup.net/index.php?topic=1893.new#new bikini bottom pic http://www.phetburifc.com/forum/index.php?topic=168729.new#new shania twain bikini pics http://www.secundariatecnica12.edu.mx/smf/index.php?topic=24880.new#new large busted bikini