Friday, January 30, 2009

lucky number 13

1. came back to kuching 'suddenly' on 6th jan because uncle passed away.
2. packed 2/3 of things in kl back to kuching. hopefully for good.
3. sold off jowee.
4. got a new phone but stupidly brokethe screen 5days later, due to drinking.
5. have been drinking, almost non stop ever since i got back.
6. got new nicknames.
7. tried new activities - go karting and loving it!best time, 22secs. not bad for an overloaded load playing for the first time.
8. home's like a hotel. i only come back to sleep. going to end this monday, when parents come back.
9. slowly saying goodbye to my big wife, my 2nd love, my hilux.
10. wondering what my future's going to be. kuching? or somewhere else?
11. booked my tickets to melbourne. flying 9march. =) goodbye for good again?
12. thinking of quitting blogging, unless i start to make full use of my cracked n95.
13. GOING TO THE BEACHHHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!

1 comment:

yapthomas said...

to the beach you go!!!!!!!